At PNW Dental, our priority is to help everyone in your family enjoy the gift of excellent oral health. We also want you to love your smile and feel confident when sharing it with others, and so we are happy to offer cosmetic dentistry to our patients.
Whether you are interested in making your smile look brighter, straighter, or more balanced and symmetrical, our cosmetic dentists can help you obtain the smile you have always desired. Dr. Susie Watkins and Dr. Tyler Peterschmidt take pride in creating healthy, beautiful smiles for their patients in Eugene and surrounding areas.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Transform Your Smile
The first step in your smile journey begins with a cosmetic dentistry appointment with Dr. Susie or Dr. Tyler at PNW Dental. They enjoy getting to know their patients and will spend some time chatting with you about your expectations for your smile and how you would like us to help you.
Some common cosmetic dental flaws that we treat are:
- Chipped teeth
- Broken teeth
- Gaps and uneven spacing
- Slight tooth misalignment
- Stained, discolored, or yellow teeth
- Teeth that appear too large or small
Your Personalized Smile Makeover Plan
It is crucial to us that you feel comfortable and confident with the choices you make about your cosmetic treatment. First, we listen carefully to your concerns to understand your needs and aesthetic goals. Then, based on a thorough oral examination, Dr. Susie and Dr. Tyler make recommendations and help you weigh your treatment options. Your input is invaluable, and Dr. Susie and Dr. Tyler will make suggestions, answer your questions, and assist you in making an informed decision.
Both of our dentists enjoy participating in advanced continuing education classes and study clubs, including Spear Education and Seattle Study Club, and have the training and expertise to create treatment plans our patients love.
What Cosmetic Dentistry Involves
The result of virtually every treatment at PNW Dental is that you will have a healthier, more attractive smile. Modern dental materials designed to mimic the appearance of natural teeth mean that even a simple filling can enhance your smile.
- Dental bonding uses a tooth-colored composite filling material to fill in chipped or broken teeth.
- Porcelain veneers are thin facings of dental ceramic that are shaded to match your smile and conceal problems like uneven spacing, slight tooth misalignment, oddly shaped teeth, or severe tooth discoloration.
- Dental crowns or “caps” are commonly used to protect broken or decayed teeth. Since they cover the entire tooth, we can also use crowns to correct aesthetic flaws.
- Professional teeth whitening is available as an in-office treatment or as a convenient, custom take-home whitening kits. Both options will transform your stained or discolored teeth into a natural-looking bright white shade.
Do You Need Tooth Replacement?
Few dental problems can impact your smile the way a missing tooth can. If you are dealing with tooth loss, we would be happy to talk to you about bridges, dental implants, and implant-retained dentures as possibilities to complete your smile.
Arrange an Appointment to Get Started
Would you like to learn more about the possibilities for your smile with cosmetic dentistry? If you live in Eugene, Springfield, or any surrounding communities, please call PNW Dental to schedule an appointment to get started.